Wednesday 20 April 2011

Milestone

I'm nearing a milestone. If just 14 more people look at this blog, I will hit a stunning 10,000 page views! That probably doesn't seem like a lot to most. It certainly wouldn't to any of the online world's blog big hitters, but it seems like a huge number to me. The most I was hoping for when I put this out in the public eye was that people might occasionally take a peek, and that nobody would be too mean about it, so I'm pretty thrilled that it's been viewed as much as it has.

Please tell me if you're my 10,000th viewer!

1 comment:

  1. ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

    ReplyDelete