Friday 15 April 2011

Anyone analyse dreams?

I only got about two hours sleep last night, but in that time I managed to have an astonishingly disturbing dream where I bought a pony called Philip for a friend's birthday party. Philip was placed behind the shed in a large wooden box, as he was to be a surprise. I then proceeded to get horribly drunk. Several weeks later I asked the friend how Philip was getting on, only to find that she had no idea what I was talking about. In my drunken haze, I had completely forgotten to alert her to his existence. We went to her house, ventured behind the shed and prised open the box, to find the decomposing body of that lovely little pony. I woke up crying.

R.I.P. Philip.

1 comment:

  1. Your liver is informing you that you drink too much? :)

    /artemis

    ReplyDelete