Thursday 16 December 2010

All I want for Christmas is you......and some other stuff

Things I want for Christmas:


1) Boots that don't fall apart / make me skid everywhere / let my feet get wet if I so much as look at a puddle

2) A new laptop - shrieks of mirth! Santa doesn't love me that much

3) More chocolate than anyone can reasonably eat, since I'll be embracing the 'Christmas doesn't count' rule this year

4) For Santa to bring an elf with him to my house, and get it to repair the radiator in my room. If they can build etch-a-sketches they can fix plumbing.

5) This ring in gold. I can't really justify spending that much on a ring for myself, but I've wanted it for aaaaaaages. I would call him Fiver.

6) World peace or some such hippyish sop to the universe, to make me feel less guilty for being a materialistic cow


..........Oh, and a pony. Always and forever a pony.

4 comments:

  1. If a random reader where to surprise you with a gift, she'd need to know your ring size.

    Please oblige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly it has been pointed out to me that the ring is sold out. Thank you for the kindly thought though, Anonymous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have resources beyond those normally available to mere mortal internet shoppers.

    Please oblige us with our request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well....I'm going to guess I'm a large.

    ReplyDelete