Monday 1 February 2010

Carry on smiling?

When I set myself the target of posting one thing every day that makes me smile, I knew I was going to find it hard. In fact, I'm really impressed that I've done as well as I have. I know I haven't been perfect, but there are some days that are just blah. And then there are the days when life knocks you down and, just to be sure, kicks you repeatedly until you stay down. Even on those days I usually managed to find something, even if it meant going looking for it online. The month I'd aimed for is over now, so I'm pondering whether to continue with it or to start a new project. I've just ordered a new camera (Burning Man killed my old one) so I'm planning to tackle one of my '101 things to do before I die' items and take a photo every day for a year, but I'd like a writing project as well. I could try posting one thing every day that makes me want to smack someone around the head with a haddock, but however would I keep it down to just one?
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment