Friday 19 February 2010

Daily photos 10-13

Oops, I did it again. Or rather didn't do it again. Once again we have a weekly round-up of daily photos. Maybe I should just make that the plan. Although if I did I'd probably end up with a monthly round-up of weekly round-ups of daily photos.

Sunday: There will inevitably be a fair few cat photos over the course of this project...

Monday: ...Two on consecutive days is a bit lame though. Oh well, look at Bob. He's the king of the castle.

Tuesday: Still-life in Condiments

Wednesday: This building is in construction near my work, and I have very little faith in it. I'm frequently convinced that it will collapse on the library, or that a butter-fingered builder will drop a hammer on my head from a vast height.

Thursday: Bollards. Shiny.

Friday: I love these. I'm seriously tempted to remove them under cover of night and relocate them to my home. I'm not sure how I'd get them onto the tube, but such trivial details can be worked out nearer the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment