Thursday 21 July 2011

Kaboom!

Who was betting on explosion? You win. Last night I thought it was going to go the other way, when I burst into tears because a fat, cold drop of rain fell on my cheek at the bus stop. Today, however, an incident cropped up (I won't go into details), which pushed me straight into flaming temper mode. I have spent most of today struggling to keep my cool, and did at least manage to only rant about the object of my anger, not at him. Despite my reasonable success in this matter, I am still so angry that I am dizzy and physically shaking. I assume this is due to the few gallons of rage-induced adrenaline that are currently racing around my body. It's unfortunate that I'm not actually at liberty to give vent to my fury, as I'm sure getting it all out of my system would be enormously cathartic. Still, at least I now have concrete proof that, even in my current state, I can control myself despite provocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment