Thursday 24 June 2010

Nowhere - Noclothes

I'm ridiculously excited about heading off to the Nowhere festival in a few weeks, and I'm having to use every scrap of will power I have to prevent myself from buying lots of new clothes with money I don't have. In hindsight, I shouldn't have even gone on Ebay, because as soon as I did I saw a hundred things I wanted. Ooooo look! A floral tutu! Tights with different coloured legs! Harlequin ruffs and faux-fur shrugs and sequin hotpants! Actually, it's probably not a good idea for me to wear hotpants anyway, but that's beside the point. I want exciting and exotic new clothes in which to prance around the desert! Never mind. I'm sure digging through the mountains of clothes in my house will turn up many, many items that I'd forgotten I owned. That's almost as good as having new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment