Sunday 27 June 2010

Ew. No really...ew!

I mentioned I currently have kittens. I said I had three though. That was inaccurate. Well, it was accurate at that moment in time, but the cat actually waited about 24 hours and then had another two. Five kittens.* Anyway, I was lying on the sofa with a pile of kittens on my chest, nuzzling at my face and generally being very cute, when I felt a tug on the stud in my lip. It turns out that lip studs bear a passing resemblance to a cat's nipple. Who knew? It also turns out that a determined kitten can be quite hard to remove from a nipple-esque item of facial jewellery.



*Who still need homes by the way. Do you want a kitten? Yes you do. Do you know anyone else who wants a kitten? Yes you do.

1 comment:

  1. bhahahahaaaaa!!! ok this was too funny! I Wove kitty-witties!

    ReplyDelete