Friday 19 March 2010

Things that make me smile No.39 and 40

Yesterday there was a really creepy baby on the train, who stared malevolently and consideringly at my friend as if trying to decide the best method of killing him. She was both terrifying and hilarious.

Today I had a half day at work, so in the afternoon I came home and made some lists. Lately I've started feeling anxious and out of control again, and one thing I've found works really well to control that feeling is list-making. I've noted down things that need to be dealt with urgently, and things that it would be nice to get done, and scheduled them into my diary in manageable chunks. I'm so much more relaxed and cheerful now that's done. Hopefully the upcoming Easter break from uni will mean I actually manage to do some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment