Sunday 27 November 2011

It's so unfair

I now have both internet and TV in the new flat. It's been several weeks without them, so it's nice to be reconnected.

The very efficient engineer who came to set up to these things kept referring to my new tivo box as a him. "He's just updating now, so don't switch him off for an hour or so". I think it was just a language thing, as he wasn't a native English speaker, but I now find myself thinking of the box as a him. He's quite friendly, suggesting things he thinks I might want to watch.

Update......I just tried to put on a recorded program, and he's asking me for a PIN to watch it because it's before 9pm. He's not friendly at all. It was all an act. He's actually an overbearing parent. I don't have a PIN and I don't need one! I'm 27 years old and I just want to watch Hellboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment