Wednesday 21 September 2011

You're the one. You make bathtime lots of fun!

The cat has reached new levels of embarrassment in the new home. Last night it emerged that one of my landlady's many dinky rubber ducks has gone awol from the bathroom. She hasn't moved it. I haven't moved it. The only feasible explanation is that Molly has embraced kleptomania and spirited it away. To be fair, I can see why she would think that a selection of cat-mouth-sized rubber trinkets were laid out for her personal entertainment, but goodness only knows where she's hidden the blasted thing. Fortunately, the Chameleon thinks it's funny, but I would quite like to retrieve and return it. Then I apparently need to put a label on every one advising Molly that 'This is (despite appearances) not a cat toy!'. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm mostly curious to see where exactly it turns up and what other delights have been spirited away to the hiding place to keep it company!

    ReplyDelete