Friday 20 August 2010

Bunny business

Last night, on my way to rehearsal, I saw a woman walking her dog. From a distance the dog seemed to be moving in a slightly odd, and very slow, manner; something which was explained when I got a bit closer and realised that it was, in fact, a large black rabbit on a leash. Thinking that this was was one of the strangest things I'd seen in...ooh...a couple of days, I turned up at rehearsal and gleefully told one of my fellow cast members about it, only to be met with the response "Aw, how lovely. I used to do that with my rabbit". Surely this isn't ordinary behaviour? Is it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not entirely sure it is, but I was at the chemist the other day, and there was a lady there who had a rabbit in her handbag.
    So maybe this is the new thing, after chihauhaus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great. Leash bunny made my day, but bag bunny would make my year.

    ReplyDelete